Get expert advice
At Tufts Health Plan, we understand how important feeling in control of your health is, and that means you need timely information and advice. Whether you're concerned about a relatively minor problem like a skin rash, or an ongoing condition like diabetes, we’re here to help with our 24/7 NurseLine.
Reach a registered nurse any time, day or night, for answers to any health questions. Our NurseLine nurses can help if you:
- Need help deciding whether or not you should go to the emergency room
- Want advice about treatment options
- Have questions about prescriptions or medical procedures
- Need to find a doctor or hospital
- Want to learn more about an ongoing condition
If you have questions or would like more information about our NurseLine, call us at 888-257-1985
(TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.