Am I eligible for Tufts Health Together?
You may be eligible for Tufts Health Together, our MassHealth plan, if you:
OR, if you:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Are a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, qualified immigrant, or lawfully present immigrant
- Are under age 65 and meet income requirements for your age group:
||Yearly pre-tax income
|Under age 19
||$35,016 or less
|Age 19 – 20
||$17,508 or less
|Age 21 – 64
||$15,528 or less
OR, are one of the following:
- Disabled according to the standards set by federal law
- Pregnant, or a parent or adult caregiver
- HIV-positive, or in treatment for breast or cervical cancer
Still not sure if you're eligible?
- Take our short quiz to determine your estimated eligibility, cost, and benefits.
- Or call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We're happy to help.
Learn about Tufts Health Together benefits.
Learn how to apply.