Now that you're pregnant, let us know so that we can help you take advantage of special benefits for members who are pregnant or who have recently had a baby.
If you haven't already, you also need to choose the doctor who will deliver your baby. Choose this doctor as soon as possible, so that this person can follow you during your pregnancy and take care of you and your baby. You can choose any Network Health OB/GYN or family doctor who performs prenatal care. You can find a doctor online, or call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and we can help you find a doctor.
After you choose your pregnancy care provider, make sure to keep all of your scheduled appointments, even if you feel fine. Be sure to ask questions during your pregnancy.
To learn more about having a healthy pregnancy, see our Network Health Online Health Guide or Health Library.
Healthy pregnancy, healthy baby
Network Health wants you and your baby to be happy and healthy. Eligible pregnant Network Health Together members get:
- Help choosing an OB/GYN, certified nurse midwife, or other pregnancy care provider
- Help choosing a pediatrician or primary care provider (PCP) for your baby
- Special care if your pregnancy is high risk
- Special/prescription formulas
We'll also send you our Grow healthy together calendar, which includes information about your baby's development during and after pregnancy, with reminders for making PCP visits.
PLUS Network Health Together EXTRAS, including:
- FREE electric breast pumps (if eligible)
- FREE $25 gift card to use to buy a booster car seat
- FREE $50 gift card to use to buy a convertible car seat
- FREE childbirth, newborn, and breastfeeding classes — up to a $150 reimbursement each year
- You choice of a $10 gift card to Toys R Us, CVS, Kohl's, or Walmart when you: