Once you’re enrolled in Network Health Forward, you'll get a member ID card. This card has important information for you and your providers.
- Always show your ID card when you go to a health care provider or pharmacy.
- If your ID card is ever damaged, lost, or stolen, call us right away at 888-257-1985
(TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We will send you a new card.
You can also request a new ID card through Network Health Member Connect, our self-service tool. With
Network Health Member Connect, you can manage your health care 24/7 and do things like:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your PCP needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or an authorization