Get a $55 health rewards card for getting your yearly checkup
As a Network Health Forward member, you can earn a $55 health rewards card for getting a yearly checkup with your doctor.
As part of good preventive health, you should see your doctor on a yearly basis. As a Network Health Forward member, you can earn $55 toward health-related purchases, such as prescriptions, contact lens solution, and/or first-aid supplies, at participating pharmacies, grocery stores, and even the doctor’s office for co-payments. You can also use your card online at the FSA Store to make qualifying purchases.
How to get the health rewards card
- Schedule a yearly checkup with your doctor.
- Print a Reward Form, or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, from
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bring the Reward Form to your yearly checkup. Have your doctor sign and date the form to show that the visit took place.
- Make a copy of the Reward Form for your records.
- Mail the completed form to:
Attn: Member Services
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
Important information about health rewards cards
- You must be a Network Health Forward member when you see your doctor and when we process your order.
- Network Health Forward members can get one health rewards card for getting their yearly checkup during each benefit year.
- Once approved, you will get a letter in the mail with information about your card such as the dates your card will be valid. The card is valid for the three months indicated on your letter.
- You should get your health rewards card 4 – 6 weeks from when you get the letter.
- Network Health Forward members can get one health rewards card during each benefit year .