Network Health Forward, our Commonwealth Care plan, will be ending on December 31, 2013.
If you're looking for coverage for 2014, use our eligibility, cost, and plan comparison tool to determine what plan you qualify for, and what your likely costs will be.
We offer several health plans that will be available in 2014 — all have comprehensive benefits, EXTRAS, and no or low costs.
With Network Health Forward, you get all the benefits of Commonwealth Care, including:
- Doctors’ office visits, checkups, and hospital stays
- Access to thousands of medical and behavioral health specialists across the state
- X-rays and lab tests
- Vision services
- Dental services, if you qualify
- Easy-to-access family-planning services
Plus Network Health Forward EXTRAS:
- FREE $55 health rewards card for getting your yearly checkup
- FREE $25 health rewards card for completing five routine diabetes screenings
- FREE Weight Watchers registration, PLUS $50 back on program costs
- Up to $150 back on acupuncture services
- Up to $75 back on your gym fees or fitness activities like dance classes, yoga, and sports leagues
Network Health also offers:
- FREE health support by phone any time you need it with our 24/7 NurseLine
- A large and growing network of primary care providers and specialists
- Doctors and a customer service team who speak many languages
- In-house medical, mental health, and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
- Network Health Member Connect, our online self-service tool to help you manage your health care 24/7, update your information, order a new ID card, change your primary care provider (PCP), and more