You may be eligible to enroll in Network Health Direct, our individual and small-group plan, if you:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Are a U.S. citizen/national, qualified immigrant, or a lawfully present immigrant
You may be eligible for a lower-cost Network Health Direct ConnectorCare plan, and/or federal premium tax credits to help pay for your health plan costs, if you:
- Earn $45,960 or less annually before taxes (for an individual)
- View income guidelines to see more family sizes and determine which Network Health Direct plan you may be eligible for.
- Are not eligible for affordable health insurance through an employer that meets minimum essential coverage requirements
- Pop-up glossary definition: Minimum essential coverage is the type of coverage an individual needs to have to meet the individual responsibility requirement under the Affordable Care Act. This includes individual market policies, job-based coverage, Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, TRICARE, and certain other coverage.
- You are not eligible for other government insurance, such as MassHealth, Medicare, or TRICARE.
Learn more about Network Health Direct benefits.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, not Network Health, determines eligibility. To learn about your health plan options, including Network Health, call the Health Connector at
877-623-6765 (TTY: 877-623-7773), Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Income and eligibility guidelines change yearly. Please visit MAhealthconnector.org for updated information.