Our clinicians can help you manage the care of your Network Health patients with Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes, and coordinate your patients’ medical care between primary care providers (PCPs) and specialists.
How we help your Network Health patients with diabetes live fuller, happier, and healthier lives
- We cover American Diabetes Association-approved classes for diabetes education with a PCP referral.
- We cover diabetes supplies and lab work, including hemoglobin HbA1c, lipids, and dilated eye exams.
- We cover Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) services for ongoing medical care and diabetes education for homebound members, when appropriate.
- We supply free educational materials in English and Spanish.
- We call to remind those members about their annual lab work and PCP appointments.
- We partner with Neighborhood Diabetes, a self-care program which can:
- Give your Network Health patients a FREE meter
- Visit your Network Health patients at home to teach them about using their meter
- Deliver supplies for free
- Teach your Network Health patients about regular foot and eye care, and about healthy eating habits
- Make sure your Network Health patients always have testing supplies when they need them
For more information, please call us at 888-257-1985.
Diabetes education materials for your practice