Emergency behavioral health services
Crisis intervention, emergency screening, and mobile crisis services
We need a designated emergency services program (ESP) provider's initial assessment to determine if your Network Health patient meets the acute service clinical criteria.
- An ESP assesses your Network Health patient to determine if he or she needs emergency services.
- An ESP determines if your Network Health patient:
- Needs acute admission
- Does not need a higher level of care
- After an ESP determines your Network Health patient's needs, the ESP faxes the screening and evaluation, including relevant clinical information and disposition, within 24 hours of the encounter to 888-977-0766.
- For an acute admission, you must give us clinical data and request authorization. You can call us at