Help your patients keep their benefits
How you can help
Network Health Together® (MassHealth), Network Health Forward® (Commonwealth Care), and Network Health Unify (Medicare-Medicaid One Care for people ages 21 – 64)
Your patients must renew their membership with both the state and with Network Health. When your Network Health patients need to renew their membership, MassHealth will let them know. Please remind your patients to fill out all required renewal paperwork, or they risk losing their coverage AND their Network Health membership. To obtain a list of patients in your panel who are up for redetermination, please contact your provider relations representative at 888-257-1985.
Network Health Extend™ (Medical Security Program)
Your patients must notify the Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) weekly of their continued unemployment status. Please remind your patients to update their status regularly with the DUA, or they risk losing their coverage.
How we can help
Network Health Together, Network Health Forward, and Network Health Unify
We are here to answer any questions your patients might have about their health plan:
- Current or former Network Health members can call our Renewal Helpline at 877-849-0545 with questions about the renewal process
- Network Health Together and Network Health Forward members can call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), and Network Health Unify members can call us at 855-393-3154 (TTY: 888-391-5535) with questions about their membership
For questions for the state about the status of their application or specific questions about eligibility, your patients can call one of the following customer service lines:
- Network Health Together and Network Health Unify members can call MassHealth at 800-841-2900 (TTY: 800-497-4648)
- Network Health Forward members can call the Health Connector at 877-623-6765 (TTY: 877-623-7773)
- Network Health Together, Network Health Forward, and Network Health Unify members can call the state's automated eligibility line 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 888-665-9993
Network Health Extend
Your patients can call us at 888-257-1985 or the Medical Security Program customer service line at 800-908-8801 for questions about their plan.
Network Health Choice
Your patients can call us at 888-257-1985 or the Health Connector customer service line at 877-623-6765 (TTY: 877-623-7773) for questions about their plan.