If you are a provider interested in joining our network, please submit a formal letter of interest to:
Letter of Interest
Attn: Director of Contracting
Network Health, Inc.
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
To ensure we accurately review your request, please be sure to include the following information in your letter:
- The formal business name of the entity for which you are requesting a contract
- Provider(s) name(s)
- Address where we should send contract information
- Provider site address(es)
- Contact name and phone number
- Tax identification number(s)
- Specialty(ies) and/or special certifications
- Approximate percentage of Medicaid patients seen at your practice
- Approximate number of Network Health patients seen at your practice
- Any independent physician association (IPA) or physician-hospital organization (PHO) affiliations
- Your referral hospital
- Any other referral relationships
- Language(s) spoken or special services offered
- Any other relevant information that can help us in making our decision
If you are a behavioral health provider, please be sure to include this additional information:
- Whether you see members under the age of 21
- If so, are you CANS certified?
- Whether you have a relationship with a prescriber
- If so, please include the prescriber name and contact number
Contracting staff will review your letter and send you a response within 30 days of receiving it. If we approve your request, we will mail you a contracting package. Unfortunately, we are not able to approve all requests. Our ability to approve requests depends on our current network needs. We keep all provider requests on file, and if there is a change in circumstances, we will review your application again.
If you have any questions about joining our network, please call our provider relations team at 888-257-1985.