Network Health wants to pay you quickly and accurately. We must receive all claims within 90 days of the date of service so we can properly process them. We deny claims we do not receive within 90 days.
In order for us to pay claims, please submit a:
- Single claim for each patient
- Separate claim form for each provider who saw a patient
- Separate claim form for each site where a patient received services
Prior to submission, make sure claims:
- Meet all prior authorization requirements and include the prior authorization number.
- Include both your National Provider Identifier (NPI) and tax ID numbers.
- Are on a CMS 1500 (professional) or UB04 (facility) claim form. For procedures performed in a hospital, you must submit separate claims for hospital services and professional service charges.
To get paid faster, we suggest you file electronically and only file with paper when necessary.