We make different types and levels of mental health and/or substance abuse services available to you, based on the services you need and/or any medical conditions you have. You can find a complete list of these services in our Covered Services List.
To make sure you get the best possible care, our care managers can:
- Monitor and coordinate your treatment
- Review your needs for ongoing care
- Make sure you have timely and easy access to the care you need
- Give you information about community-based services
- Work with you to improve your and your family’s health
- Make sure your care continues smoothly, if you change doctors or plans
Our mental health services include:
For more information, or if you need help finding a mental health provider, call us at 888-257-1985. You also can visit our Network Health Online Health Guide for additional resources.
Get help for depression
Thanks to advances in treatments, there are medications and other treatment options to help you recover if you're feeling depressed. We can help you find resources in your community and work with your doctor to make sure you get the support you need.