Take care of your eyes with help from Network Health
FREE eye exams
- One exam per year for members under age 21
- One exam every two years for adults age 21 and older
Network Health Together® members can get:
Discounted eyeglass frames
- 35% off prescription eyeglass frames and lenses
- 20% off the retail price of eyeglass frames without lenses
Plus other discounts
- 15% off the retail price of contact lenses
- 20% off the retail price of eyeglass add-ons and services
How to get your discounts
- Bring your vision prescription to any participating EyeMed provider, including LensCrafters, Target Optical, Sears Optical, and most Pearle Vision locations.
- Show your valid Network Health Together ID card.
Along with your discounts, we’ll send you $30 toward the cost of standard plastic lenses.
- Print a Reimbursement Form (PDF) or call us for one at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535),
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We're happy to help.
- Make a copy of your receipts to keep for yourself.
- Fill out the reimbursement form (be sure to make a copy for your records).
- Mail the completed form and the original receipts to:
Attn: Customer Service
101 Station Landing, Fourth Floor
Medford, MA 02155
- You must be a Network Health Together member when you buy your eyeglasses or contact lenses and when we process your reimbursement.
- You should get your reimbursement in 6 – 8 weeks.
- Network Health Together members can get one reimbursement of up to $30 every 12 months.