You deserve great care. As a MassHealth member with Network Health Together®, you get all the benefits of MassHealth, PLUS additional free and discounted Network Health Together EXTRAS. What’s more, you’ll also get:
- FREE health support any time with our 24/7 NurseLine: 888-MY-RN-LINE (888-697-6546)
- A large and growing network of primary care providers
- Access to thousands of medical and behavioral health specialists across the state
- Doctors and a customer service team who speak your language
- In-house medical, mental health, and pharmacy professionals who work together to coordinate your care, plus help with nonmedical needs and resources
What is the cost?
- You have no monthly bill* and no co-payments for covered health services.
- Most members age 19 and older will have a small co-payment for covered medications with a doctor's prescription.
- MassHealth members age 19 and older can be charged a maximum $250 in pharmacy co-payments (called a co-payment cap or limit) each calendar year (January 1 through December 31).
- Covered medications are FREE for members under age 19 with a doctor's prescription.
*An affordable premium may apply for members with Family Assistance or CommonHealth.