Commonwealth Care members can pay premiums online
If you pay a monthly premium for Commonwealth Care, do you know how easy it is to pay online? Just go to the Massachusetts Health Care Connector Web site at www.mahealthconnector.org to create an account. Here’s how:
- On the Web site’s home page, look for the headline “For Commonwealth Care Members Only” on the lower right of your screen
- Click on “Get instructions for creating your account”
- Follow instructions under “Creating your User ID and Password”
- Note that in order to create your account you will need your Social Security Number or your 12-digit Medicaid ID number. Your Medicaid ID number is in the upper right corner of any notice you receive from MassHealth.
- Further down on the “Help” page you’ll see information about how to make payments online
It’s easy, once you know how. Why not give it a try?