Sign up for Network Health Member Connect
Network Health Member Connect, our online self-service tool, is a convenient way to manage your health care 24/7, and do things like:
- Choose or change your primary care provider (PCP)
- Check if your PCP needs to get prior authorization (permission) for you to get a service
- Check the status of a claim or authorization
- Order a new ID card
- Create and change your Network Health Member Connect password
- Update your contact information
Sign up now to get your own account.
How to sign up
If you're a Network Health member, you're eligible to sign up for Network Health Member Connect. Just follow the simple steps below.
Step 1: Begin the registration process
Click the Network Health Member Connect sign-up link. Enter your Member ID number and your date of birth, and click "Next."
Step 2: Set up your account information
On the next screen, create your username and password, and set your password security question and answer. Remember your answer so you can answer the security question in case you forget your password. Click the "Complete" button and you will receive confirmation that you finished the registration process. Please keep a record of your Network Health Member Connect password and user ID for future use.