Network Health Extend, our Medical Security Program (MSP), will be ending on December 31, 2013.
If your client is looking for coverage for 2014, they can use our eligibility, cost, and plan comparison tool to determine what plan they qualify for, and what their likely costs will be.
We offer several health plans that will be available in 2014 — all have comprehensive benefits, EXTRAS, and no or low costs, including our Network Health Together and Network Health Direct plans.
Your client may be eligible for Network Health Extend, our Medical Security Program (MSP) Direct Coverage plan, if they are eligible for unemployment benefits from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, AND they:
- Have income equal to or less than $45,960 per year for an individual (or $94,200 for a family of four). See more examples of family sizes.
- Do not have access to a spouse’s insurance, or they cannot afford insurance under their spouse’s plan
- Do not have commercial insurance
- Are not eligible for COBRA
- Are not currently a MassHealth or Commonwealth Care member
- They must disenroll from MassHealth or Commonwealth Care in order to be approved for MSP.
- Please note that individuals who become eligible for MSP are no longer eligible for Commonwealth Care, and are required to contact the MassHealth Enrollment Center (MEC) within 10 days, or sooner, to report their unemployment.
- Are not enrolled in Medicare Part B
Still not sure if your client may be eligible?
- Have them take our short quiz to determine their estimated eligibility, cost, and benefits.
- Or call us at 888-257-1985 (TTY: 888-391-5535), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We're happy to help.
Help someone apply.